Monday, June 13, 2016

Vegan in and around Philly this past month

Over the last month I've had the opportunity to help 10 couples, families and individuals purchase a home, sell their current home or both! Needless to say, it's been a busy month. 
With that said, I've been driving around a lot and had the chance to scope out some vegan friendly food spots along the way! Few highlights:

P.S. & Co- This has been on my list for a while and I finally had a chance to grab lunch and tea after a buyer consultation.  It's at 17th & Locust and offers many yummy options. http://puresweets.com
Grindcore-This may become my spot for lunch and work while in the city. I have visited a few times and most recently I decided to set up shop for about an hour. Good food, carries Dotties Donuts to satisfy my large sweet tooth and free wifi. http://www.grindcorehouse.com
California Pizza Kitchen- Various locations and lunch menu can work for me! I've been at the Plymouth Meeting location for work meetings recently. 
Zoes Kitchen- Seems like more and more locations are popping up which comes in handy for me working throughout the 5 counties. 
My quick, grab and eat food when I'm not in super vegan friendly areas are Taco Bell or a Subway.

If you're on the go a lot and not sure how to eat cruelty free- check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment