Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Vegan Realtor in Pottstown, PA

This week I have the pleasure of helping one of my first clients again with their real estate needs!! I worked with them to buy their first home in 2011 and now after years of growing an adorable family, they are ready to move on.

          Their house is great for first time buyers- well maintained, affordable and cozy!
1131 Queen St. Pottstown, PA 19464
Conveniently located near High St, 422 and 100!


Can't you picture having dinner outside on those warm summer nights??

The other day while I was visiting with them,  I googled "vegan restaurant near me" to grab a quick lunch. iCreate Cafe popped up so I figured I'd check it out! 
What a gem! It's located off the main street in a cute row home with LOTS of decor both inside and out. It's a Mediterranean vegan themed restaurant owned by Ashraf Khalil. He initially opened up as a computer training school, which eventually grew into providing snacks then a cafe. While we were talking he said at first he didn't think about the development around him, but over the years people have told him how they moved to the street or area because of the store. What a great impact he's making! 
In addition to the yummy food, they offer open mic night, cooking classes, movie night and more. You really must check out their store and events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment