Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lansdale Living

What do you look for in a town you want to live in?
Maybe:
- close proximity to work
- good school rating
- convenience to shopping and dining
- near parks or trails

Having sold homes for over 7 years throughout the 5 county Philadelphia area, I've learned that a lot of towns have tons to offer their residents. Recently I've become more familiar with Lansdale, PA. Aside from using the exit on 476 hundreds of times, I didn't do much in Lansdale. I'm learning that the residents have so many things at their fingertips! It's no surprise why it's a popular place to call home for so many.

Spend the day at Fischer's Park with the family then meet up with friends at one of the numerous restaurants such as Osaka or Molly Maguire's Irish Pub. Jump on rte 476 and you'll be in King of Prussia in no time or take keep off the highway and head to downtown Doylestown. Both are less than 30 minutes away. Yesterday I stopped at Merrymead Farm to pick up some fresh, local produce for dinner (I stayed away from the homemade bakery items, but next time I don't think I'll be able to resist...) There are a few other farmer markets too which I personally love!

Did I mention the schools are highly ranked in PA too!
http://www.usa.com/school-district-4217280.htm
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/pennsylvania/district/north-penn-school-district/ 

If you're looking to move in to the area, want low maintenance living at an affordable cost, here is a home that may fit your needs:













More details here:
http://www.kellykneeland.com/listing/mlsid/252/propertyid/6410533/

No comments:

Post a Comment