Wednesday, January 15, 2014

14 Things You Need to Start Doing Now for Your Spouses Sake

I get weekly Houzz.com emails (my continued addiction) and this article made me laugh so I wanted to share. Being a newlywed and newly living with my spouse full-time, we've had quite a few of these discussions.

If you're buying a home with your significant other for the first time, you should read this- Even if it's just for a few laughs.

Start doing these 14 things for happy living:

1. Learn where everything is and where everything goes (my pet peeve)

2. Close the cabinet doors and drawers (my husbands pet peeve)

3. Clean your dishes

4. My speciality scissors and tools are not for your sloppy tasks

5. Put dirty clothes in the hamper; clean ones in drawers or hang up

6. Don't leave piles of mail, newspapers or magazines out

7. Help clean out the litter box

8. Turn off the lights when you leave a room

9. Close the toilet lid

10. Replace the toilet paper (personal preference is paper over roll)

11. Shut the doors and windows

12. Don't take your towel out of the bathroom

13. Put a bag in garbage can

14. Take off your shoes or wipe them on mat

Read full article <<here>>

No comments:

Post a Comment