Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Morning Coffee

Happy Presidents Day! Hopefully you have the day off and get to sleep in a little, maybe even get a chance to take advantage of some store sales!
I have a buyer client that is a teacher and has off for the holiday. We will be seeing her first house his morning. She's a first time buyer and very excited to start the process! I don't blame her, it's a great time to buy and new inventory is popping up every day.

I will also be working on my Keller Williams website today. It's slowly but surely coming together. One aspect that's working great is the home search application and it's actually one that I like. It's simple, easy to read and provides just the right amount of information.


You can save your searches, email to friend/husband/parent, and obviously contact me for more details or to schedule a showing.

If you are actively looking for a new home or just like browsing to see what's out there, please visit my webpage
http://kellykneeland.kwrealty.com/search/

No comments:

Post a Comment