Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday Morning Coffee... con't

I'm bummed, I wrote up my blog at 7am on Monday Morning, published (I thought) and it didn't publish or entirely save!

I wanted to share some fun and affordable Fall decorating tips!
Better Homes and Garden has a list of 20 ideas to get your home in the Fall spirit. Here are some of my favorite:
1. Fall-hue Dining Table- put together some small orange pumpkins as a centerpiece and use red or yellow placemats
2. Double Duty Decor- draping Fall colored or patterned blankets on chairs and couches
3. Seasonal Kitchen Display- input pumpkins and accessories on your open shelving in kitchen or dining room along with your dish ware that is displayed year round
Full list here:

http://www.bhg.com/decorating/seasonal/fall/fall-decorating-ideas/


No comments:

Post a Comment