Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are you on Pinterest.com?

My obsession for the past few months has been Pinterest.com. It's essentially a virtual bulletin board to collect and organize various things you want to remember. For example, instead of tearing out that recipe from your Real Simple magazine, "pin" the recipe from the website onto your Recipe Board on Pinterest! When you want to make the recipe, simply pull up your Pinterest.com page on your computer or phone (of course there's an app for it!).

I also use it as a way to list neighborhood restaurants and events I want to go to, places I want to visit, books I want to read, etc. You can follow friends from Facebook or Twitter and "pin" their ideas too!

As a Realtor, I've created a board called "For the Home" which provides homes maintenance tips, home decor and organizing ideas. Feel free to follow me and starting pinning!

http://pinterest.com/kkneeland1/

No comments:

Post a Comment