Monday, October 17, 2011

What is your Home worth?

This past Sunday, the Philadelphia Inquirer featured an informative article for both homeowner's and potential buyers. It outlined the median home prices and the number of properties sold throughout the Philadelphia region and the Jersey Shore from April 1, 2005 through June 30, 2011.


The link below takes you to a pretty cool interactive map on Philly.com. You click on the area to learn if the area has decreased or increased in home prices and the number of properties sold. 


Interactive Map


I think it's important for people to understand that the media focuses on the economy as a whole. After seeing this map, it became evident to me that our metro area, in general, has not experience significant loss in values compared to a lot of the country. 


I suggest you play around with the map. Whether you are looking to buy or sell (or just curious!), I think it will provide some quality information for you!


If you would like a personal report on your homes value, please feel free to contact me directly. I can provide an analysis on your specific home. kskneeland@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment