Friday, February 11, 2011

First Time Home Buyers

One thing I love to do is educate and inform people of something that will benefit them, both big or small. Whether is a recipe, cooking tip (keep your Avocado pit in the guacamole to help it stay green!), home organization ideas, etc.

Ever since I got into the Real Estate industry I have worked closely with first time home buyers and love the interaction and relationship building opportunities. There are a lot of questions these buyers have and I like to be the one that is able to help and guide them through the process.

With my transition into the resale market as a independent Realtor, I have had the opportunity to hold information sessions for buyers. It's a great experience for me to grow as a professional and for individuals and families to attend an informal meeting where they can freely ask questions and learn.

On February 28th I am holding one of these meetings at the Philadelphia Public Library in Roxborough.
I look forward to meeting new first time buyers and becoming a resource for them as they enter the Real Estate Market!
Meeting Details

No comments:

Post a Comment